Monday, May 30, 2011

Rainy days and Mondays

"Hangin' around Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down."
-The Carpenters

Well, it is Monday. Memorial Day Monday, that is. And in Rexburg it has been raining and hailing little balls of ice. But you know what, it's not getting me down. My day has been great so far. No school today, for 1, is always good. And second, I went to Kiwi Loco with Bethany, her husband, and a couple of her friends and it was fun just getting to talk and eat some yummy yogurt..and did I mention healthy yogurt too?!

Afterwards, I came home, got comfy in my blanket and started doing some homework. For my Education Technology class we had to make a video tutorial of something and us showing how to do it. I did a tutorial on how to edit a picture on www.picnik.com.
Here it is: http://screencast.com/t/7nIEY6KGSD3
I hope you can see that, if not..well, I guess you just have to believe me that I know how to make video tutorials!

I don't have that much homework left, just some marriage skills homework, and some reading in my Book of Mormon class. So that makes me happy :)

Well anyways, since today is Memorial Day, I think it is appropriate that I share this YouTube video with you. Me and my friends watched it last night, we all cried. So...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio&feature=player_embedded

Thank you to all the troops, veterans, and family members of those who are serving. We appreciate you more than you can think!

memorialday.jpg


So, I just drank some V8 Berry Blend juice and let me just tell you it is DELICIOUS. If you haven't tried it you should go to the store and get some. It is delicious and healthy!

41PvYo03O4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg



Welp, that seems to be all that is on my mind. Time to get back in the routine for school this week. Hope every

one has a great week and remember "They do not love, that do not show their love." -William Shakespeare

So show those around you your love and be happy!


P.s. Don't know why the layout of the text is weird. My Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment