Monday, June 13, 2011

Better.

"Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We'll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times."

This past week was waaaay better than the last week. I was caught up on all my homework and I just felt on top of things.
On Friday I had a soccer game. We played better than our last game and came out with a 5-0 victory. I played better than the last game too, since I didn't give blood that day. But, I did take some excedrin extra strength before. I took 2 an hour and a half before the game because I had the biggest headache. About 20 minutes before the game, my headache was still there, so I took one more excedrin before the game. I don't think that was a good idea, because I was kiiiinda shaky and felt weak. But as the game got going, it went away and I started playing a little better. I scored the last goal, so I guess that was pretty sweet.
After the game, me and my friend Alex went and hung out. We didn't really know what to do. So we ended up getting our friend and going to Jack in the Box and eating it at his apartment and talked. It was a good night.
Saturday was my roommates birthday! I woke up and told her happy birthday, then I went to the doctor, then I went to Sally's Beauty Supply. Ha, funny story. I went and got fake eyelashes to put on, since I have never used them, I wanted to see what they were like. I went to Bethany's and she helped put them on. Man she was a pro! Well, here is how they turned out..
Gaga-ish? I know...but they were fun while they lasted!
After I got home, me and my roommates went rock climbing then to Texas Roadhouse!
It was delicious!



It was way fun!

After we got back, me and Alex hung out again. We drove around town for a little bit then we went and said hi to one of her friends. Then went home. Let's just say it was a successful night! ;)


This weekend was just overall, great!

Welp, hope everyone has a great week..and catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment