Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love


This is what tonight looked like.
"When I admire the wonders of a sunset of the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator." -Mohandas Gandhi
I think I'm in love with the moon.

I saw this movie and fell in love..
(^^^ CLICK THAT)

He is so cute.

This week has gone by fast, and I don't have a problem with it. I love when weeks go by fast.
I have a month and 6 days left of school, then I go back to Oklahoma!! I'm way excited. I love Oklahoma.


So, I have been using this new hairspray. My hair is kinda thin so it really helps volumize it. I love it.



Tonight, I skyped with one of my good friends, Sheldon. It was so nice to talk to him. He is leaving on his mission soon to Brazil and it is so great to see him getting ready and preparing for his mission. He is so humble and uplifting to talk to. He always makes my day. He has such a sweet spirit and I know he will do GREAT.
I love missionaries.

Welp, catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment