Thursday, August 25, 2011

favorites.


It is not always the big things that matter most..

I have taken a step towards my dream :)


I love this outfit!


I am so thankful for Thomas S. Monson.


Twilight <3


Soccer is what I do.


When you smile, even if you don't feel like it, it will automatically increase your mood to happier. (i.love.smiling)


I LOVE this show. So good.


Never do it. It will not make you happy if you settle.


Always strive to be this kind of woman. I love Gordon B. Hinckley


I wish I had this outfit. It is so dang cute and looks so comfy at the same time.


Someday MY prince will come. <3


Just some of my favorite things.


So, I started work! It has been fun so far. I am still getting to know the kids, but I think I'm doing pretty good at getting to know their names! They are a little rowdy, but I think they are just happy to be done for the day and want to get some energy out from sitting in the classroom all day. I am having trouble thinking of activities to do with them. I have noticed that the kids like doing things they like to do, and that everyone has different likes and dislikes. So, it is difficult to come up with a fun activity to do with all of their different preferences. Also, it is hard to get their attention and have them clam down for a bit to listen. But, I know that as the year goes on it will get better! With help from the Lord too, I will be able to do the best I can!

Well that is about all that is new. Hopefully something exciting will happen for me to post about. If not, be expecting another random post!

No comments:

Post a Comment